There are new exciting things afoot at The Great House Hotel, we now have a number of opportunities available for people who are passionate about food and service to join us as we are looking to expand our team. We have a variety of positions available including both in the kitchen and front of house.
If you are interested in being part of a team who are driven and passionate about what they do, we would love to speak to you.
We are currently looking for a full time Sous Chef to join are amazing team. We would like you to work alongside our very talented head chef and team to manage daily kitchen activities, aiding with menu preparation, ensuring food quality and freshness, and monitoring ordering and stocking. Providing meal quality and consistency by following designated recipes.
Sous Chef Job Duties:
- Leads kitchen team in chef's absence
- Provides guidance to kitchen team members, including, but not limited, to line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating.
- Oversees and organizes kitchen stock and ingredients.
- Ensures a first-in, first-out food rotation system and verifies all food products are properly dated and organized for quality assurance
- Keeps cooking stations stocked, especially before and during prime operation hours.
- Aids in training new kitchen employees to restaurant and kitchen standards.
- Manages food and product ordering by keeping detailed records.
- Works with head chef to maintain kitchen organization, staff ability, and training opportunities.
- Verifies that food storage units all meet standards and are consistently well-managed.
Chef de Partie & Commis Chef
The Great House are currently looking for a Chef de Partie & Commis Chef.
We've recently been awarded Local Hotel Restaurant of the Year for Wales for the second year running. If you are looking for a role where you can develop your skills with a real chance of job progression, get in touch. We are offering a highly competitive salary, to be discussed depending on experience, plus a share of gratuities.Please call 01656 657644 for more details or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in joining us.
The Great House are currently looking for Full and Part Time Waiting Staff This is a fantastic opportunity to join our talented restaurant team. So if you are passionate about food and service and are looking to work within a friendly and fun environment, whilst improving your knowledge of food, wines and drinks at the same time then look no further!
Please call 01656 657644 for more details or forward your CV to email@example.com if you are interested in joining us.